Interested in a career in accounting? Want to stand out from the crowd? Look no further, this is the place to start.
Our Introduction to Bookkeeping course is the ideal starting point for future business leaders, accountants and entrepreneurs. You don’t need any previous knowledge of accounting.
As accounting is so integral to the successful running of a business, this Bookkeeping course is designed to arm you with the fundamentals you need to grasp the basic concepts underpinning accounting.
You’ll develop the knowledge and understanding of the main types of business transactions and documentation used, including how these are recorded in an accounting system.
This course is especially beneficial if you want to:
- Start a career in business, finance or accountancy
- Studying business or finance at school or college
- Launch your own start-up
- Prepare for CPA Board Exam
What Will I Learn?
- To Acquire the knowledge and understanding to bookkeeping and accounting.
- To get a qualification and a career in business and finance
- To learn the fundamentals of bookkeeping
- To learn about balancing your books, invoicing, payments and managing cash flow.