ONLINE PRE-BOARD EXAM FOR SECONDARY TEACHER EXAMINEES: MAJOR IN SOCIAL SCIENCE
This Online Pre-board Exam for Secondary Teacher Examinees is compose of questions in General Education, Professional Education and Social Science. Each test has a 150 total items.
All questions used in these tests are TOS based which means, all questions are competency-based that will measure your learning application of each course of subject. Thus, we assumed, that in this coming LET 2021, this ONLINE PRE BOARD EXAM will be a great help in acing your license!
COVERAGE OF EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL EDUCATION
1. ENGLISH (Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication,
Philippine Literature, Master Works of the World)
2. FILIPINO (Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Filipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat tungo sa Pananaliksik,
Masining na Pagpapahayag)
3. MATHEMATICS (Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra, Statistics and
4. SCIENCE (Biological Science -General Biology; Physical Science – with Earth Science)
5. SOCIAL SCIENCES (Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights; Philippine
History; Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform; Society, Culture with Family Planning;
Rizal and Other Heroes; Philosophy of Man; Arts; General Psychology; Information and
COVERAGE OF EXAMINATION FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (ELEMENTARY AND
SECONDARY TEACHER EXAMINEES)
1. Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
2. Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, Curriculum Development
3. Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
4. Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
5. Field Study, Practice Teaching
SOCIAL STUDIES/SOCIAL SCIENCES
(Trends and Issues in Social Studies; Research;
Geography; Sociology and Anthropology; Politics/Governance/Law-Related, History: World
History and Civilization I; World History and Civilization II, Asian Studies; ECONOMICS: MicroMacro Economics-Economic Planning and Strategies; METHODS: Teaching Approaches in Secondary Social Studies; Productions of Instructional Materials for Social Studies; Building
Bridges Across Social science Discipline ( MAKABAYAN as a core learning area in Basic
Education); ASSESSMENT: Assessment and Evaluation in the Social Sciences/Social Studies)
What Will I Learn?
- Utilize various socio cultural and historical materials explaining current issues.
- Organize communities towards self-reliance and self-sufficiency.
- Demonstrate leadership skills that will help in teaching or training students who will empower their communities.
- Integrate leadership skills that will help in teaching or training students who will empower their communities.
- Integrate local and global perspectives in teaching the principle of the common good.
- Employ principles of sustainable development in teaching and learning.
- Show scholarship in research and further learning.
- Display the qualities of an innovative teacher who has mastery of the subject matter.