PREMIUM ONLINE LET REVIEW IN VALUES EDUCATION FOR SECONDARY TEACHER EXAMINEES
The Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Values Education (BSEd) – Values Education) is a four-year degree program in the Philippines that will prepare you in teaching Values Education subjects in high school.
This course will help you understand the philosophical, ethical, socio-cultural, psychological, and legal bases of values education. By focusing on this major, you will learn more about the psycho-spiritual development of humans, the Filipino values system, and the dynamics of interpersonal and intrapersonal communication.
What Will I Learn?
- Demonstrate understanding of the Values Education Framework of the K to 12.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of various philosophical and theoretical underpinnings of teaching values education.
- Demonstrate understanding how psychological, moral, spiritual, and socio-cultural shape human values.
- Exhibit critical mindedness in analyzing local, regional, national, and global trends and issues relevant to values education.
- Show passion and commitment in becoming advocates of universal values of openness, peace, tolerance, social justice and respect for human rights.
- Become an exemplar of Filipino values.
- Show understanding of the theories, principles and application and application of strategies for effective intra and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to students development for personal renewal and social transformation.
- Demonstrate competence in the conduct of research and utilization of results to improve values education.
- Demonstrate competence in integrating context appropriate technology to optimize teaching and learning.
- Manifest commitment to community service as a means to promote social values.
- Show reflective skills in applying strong moral and ethical principles in their decisions and actions as values education teacher.