PREMIUM ONLINE LET REVIEWER IN GENERAL EDUCATION: MATHEMATICS
This course is all about the nature of mathematics, appreciation of its practical, and aesthetic dimensions, and application of the mathematical tools in daily life
The course aims to introduce students to the state of the world today and the new global order. What does “globalization” mean both theoretically and from the perspective of individuals and societies affected by global firms, processes and movements. The phenomenon of globalization is thus examined from a variety of perspectives as well as its effects on traditional cultures and communities, nations and political institutions, and local, national and regional economies.
What Will I Learn?
- Higher levels of comprehension(textual, visual, etc.)
- Proficient and effective communication (writing, speaking, and use of new technologies)
- Understanding of basic concepts across the domains of knowledge.
- Critical, analytical and creative thinking.
- Application of different analytical modes (quantitative and qualitative, artistic and scientific, textual and visual, experimental, observation, etc.) in tackling problems methodically.
- Appreciation of the human condition.
- Capacity to personally interpret the human experience.
- Ability to view the contemporary world from both Philippine and global perspectives.
- Self-assuredness in knowing and being Filipino
- Capacity to reflect critically on shared concerns and think of innovative, creative solutions guided by ethical standards.
- Ability to reflect on moral norms/imperatives as they affect individuals and society.
- Ability to appreciate and contribute to artistic beauty.
- Understanding and respect to human rights.
- Ability to contribute personally and meaningfully to the country's development.
- Working effectively in a group.
- Application of computing and information technology to assist and facilitate research.
- Ability to negotiate the world of technology responsibly.
- Problem-solving (including real-world problems)
- Basic work-related skills and knowledge.